This is special hot fix, based on 1.74 build, combines the following fixes.
· SW changes to raise NFC card reading speed
· SW changes to allow NFC card B reading
· Fix to allow to change auto-configuration of APN coming from SIM by use of MSP (SPR25268)
· Fixed 1D scanner power driver delays
· Motochopper and Saferoot JB security fixes
· SPR 25513 – application non-responding - if the application runs some intensive task on main thread, the system shows message "Application not responding" with options Wait and Force close. On TC55, the system kills the application without asking.
· SPR 25568 – internal storage issue - Private application storage should be removed when the app is uninstalled. This works when SD Card is present and the data is stored to /storage/sdcard0/Android/data, but if the SD Card is not mounted, the files are put in /storage/sdcard1/Android/data and this folder is not removed on uninstall.
· SPR 25656 - EHS issues – there are few cases, when EHS security was broken and customer was able to switch to another application. To have it fixed, you need to install EHS v1.4 on this image
· SPR25773 - display flickers on the highest resolution available (RGB_8888)
· SPR25713 - known bug with SQLite (CursorWindow can throw IllegalStateException).
TC55 standard configuration (GMS build) is by default (out of box) configured as:
· 100% Google CTS requirement compliant
· Enterprise Mode disabled
MSI provides EnterpriseEnabler package to grant full permissions to MSI enterprise features (e.g., MX, Datawedge, etc). It is required to apply EnterpriseEnabler package to access full MSI enterprise features!
Options to enable Enterprise Mode:
· Manual Activation from the UI (EnterpriseEnabler.apk / T55N0JXUVPKEN17400.apk )
· Activation via recovery mode (EnterpriseEnabler.zip / T55N0JXXVRPEN17400.zip)
· Scripted via USB (ADB) installation without UI – Silent Installation
(EnterpriseEnabler-SilentNoUI.apk / T55N0JXSVPKEN17400.apk)
· 3rd Party MDMs (EnterpriseEnabler-SilentNoUI.apk / T55N0JXSVPKEN17400.apk)
· RD/MSP (EnterpriseEnabler.apf / T55N0JXXVAPEN17400.apf )
1. FactoryReset package (T55N0JGMVRFEN17417 ) will set device back to Enterprise Mode disabled status (default Enterprise mode).
2. EnterpriseEnabler is only for GMS build. Though it is no harm to apply it on professional configuration (non-GMS build), EnterpriseEnabler will check the OS version that device is running in recovery mode and skip to do anything if the running OS is non-GMS version.