TC55 Operating System for Verizon 4G GMS Devices BSP 01.05.01G.02 and 01.07.01G - Hotfix CFE 1.0 Release Notes
SPR29092 - User is having to dismiss the Error message box pop-up notification "Unfortunately Google Search has stopped" repeatedly.
SPR29092 - User is having to dismiss the Error message box pop-up notification "Unfortunately Google Search has stopped" repeatedly. The issue is resolved by upgrading the “quick search bar”.
SPR29092_TC55CH_JB_en_1.05.01G.02_v1.zip (OTA Package for GMS Verizon Data only)
SPR29092_TC55CH_JB_en_01.07.01G_v1.zip (OTA Package for GMS Verizon Data only)
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
|Device||Operating System||OEM Version|
Android JB 4.1.2
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running GMS v1.05.01G.02 and v01.07.01G build only.
OS Recovery Update:
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ button until the screen is turned OFF.
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
5. The device should enter to Recovery update mode.
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol- to navigate and select appropriated storage.
8. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol- to navigate to the update zip file.
10. Click Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
11. Click on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file
12. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date
March 31, 2016