TC55 KK Fullreset minus SD card SPR29133
SPR29133 TC55 KK Fullreset minus SD card
Installation the patch will:
1. Clean user data and cache
2. Erase the internal storage 1GB
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
Android 4.1.2 and 4.4.3
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running on v2.65 GMS and Non GMS build only.
OS Recovery Update:
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ button until the screen is turned OFF.
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
5. The device should enter to Recovery update mode.
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriated storage.
8. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the update zip file.
10. Click on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date