TC55 Operating System GMS and Non-GMS BSP 01.74.00 Hotfix CFE 1.0 Release Notes
SPR26514 - TC55 JB - Video Capture Duration does not take effect
When using takeVideoIntent, video capture duration parameter does not work.
SPR26514_TC55_JB_en_1.74.00_nGMS_v1.0.zip - OTA package for non-GMS device
SPR26514_TC55_JB_en_1.74.00_GMS_v1.0.zip - OTA package for GMS device
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices.
Android JB 4.1.2 OS build 1.74.00
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running nonGMS/GMS 01.74.00 build only.
OS Recovery Update
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explore and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device the Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ until the screen is turned OFF
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button
5. The device should enter to Recovery update mode
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriated storage
8. Click on on Scan/Action button to select the option
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file
10. Click on on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date