TC55 Operating System GMS and Non-GMS BSP 22.214.171.124 Hotfix CFE 3.0 Release Notes
SPR26010 - TC55 JB - TC55 native SIP client not registering after reboot
when connecting the native SIP client to server, everything works fine, but once the device reboots, it doesn't reconnect automatically.
SPR26010_TC55_JB_en_126.96.36.199_GMS.zip - OTA package for GMS device
SPR26010_TC55_JB_en_188.8.131.52_nGMS.zip - OTA package for nonGMS device
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
Android 4.1.2 JB 184.108.40.206
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running nonGMS/GMS 01.74.99.17 build only
OS Recovery Update:
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device the Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ button until the screen is turned OFF.
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
5. The device should enter to Recovery update mode.
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriated storage.
8. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file.
10. Click Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date