TC55 Operating System GMS and Non-GMS BSP 1.74G.99.17 Hotfix CFE 3.0 Release Notes
In TC55 JB, Android keyboard gets locked when number of characters entered into a text box in html file reaches maxlength value.
The provided OTA package fixes the Android keyboard lock issue.
SPR27600_TC55_JB_en_220.127.116.11_GMS.zip - OTA package for GMS device
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
Operating System OEM Version
Android JB 4.1.2 v01.74G.99.17
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running GMS 01.74G.99.17 build only.
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ until the screen is turned OFF.
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
5. The device should enter into Recovery update mode.
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriate storage.
8. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file.
10. Click on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date