TC55 Operating System GSM Non-GMS BSP 01.77.00 Release Notes
This is rebranded version based on 22.214.171.124.
Additional fixes were introduced into this release:
· SPR 26380 - Corrupted audio I/O when audio control returns to the app after you finish phone call
· SPR 26696 - Dutch Dictionary missing (spell checker).
· SPR 25990 - Turning the notification sound off on the TC55, is preventing NFC application from playing audio.
· SPR 26038 - File Explorer / Infotab / localization issue on File Permission when using German
· SPR 26088 - Extended ASCII characters (HEX codes) are not read correctly by Datawedge.
· SPR 26388 - TC55 NonGMS application has slow performance.
· SPR 26514 - Video Capture Duration does not take effect.
· SPR25659 - TC55 Host Mode USB not recognized.
· SPR 26674 - When sending a large image by MMS, the MMS client change the extension of attached file
· SPR 26010 - TC55native SIP client does not registering after boot.
· SPR 26081 - Reduced size of OS for Patches/Incremental OSupdate packages (OTA).
· CQ160402 - Build in Japanese IME.
· SPR 25881- MDM PFX certificate fails to install.
· CQ 141176 - System crash while using ptt app
· CQ153780 Change the splash screen, bootloader and fastboot screen.
· CQ 135566 Motochopper and Saferoot JB security fixes. Protect against the root access.
1. JellyBean 4.1.2
2. Kernel v3.4.0
3. DataWedge v 2.2.9
4. Scanning Framework 1.18.P03
5. MSP v7.08.67
6. MX 3.2.26
7. WiFi/BT FW M8960AAAAANAZW1040010
8. RIL 1.0.14
9. Modem 20015326.28
Note – If you are updating the device to 1.77 from any previous versions, please be advised that the user data partition will be cleaned due to the change in the partition table layout, please back up any necessary data before updating to 1.77
1. T55N0JB0VPUEN17700.zip– TC55 OS Recovery Update package
2. T55N0JB0VREEN17700.zip – TC55Enterprise reset package
3. T55N0JB0VRFEN17700.zip – TC55 Factory reset package
This software release has been approved for use with the following devices.
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running JellyBean Android
1. OS Recovery Update
- Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
- On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explore and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
- Press and hold on the device the Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ until the screen is turned OFF
- Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button The device should enter to Recovery update mode
- Release Vol+.
- Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriated storage
- Click on on Scan/Action button to select the option
- Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file
- Click on on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file
Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Known issues, Tips and Workarounds
Part Number and Release Date