TC55 Operating System GSM Non-GMS BSP 02.52.02 Hotfix CFE 2.0 Release Notes
In TC55, DNS settings is not accessible over VPN connection.
The provided OTA package resolves DNS server settings accessibility issue over VPN connection.
SPR27587_TC55_KK_en_2.52.02_nGMS_v1_0.zip OTA package for nonGMS device
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices
Device Operating System
TC55 Android KK 4.4.3
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running nonGMS 02.52.02 build only.
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ until the screen is turned OFF.
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
5. The device should enter into Recovery update mode.
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriate storage.
8. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file.
10. Click on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date