TC55 Operating System GSM Non-GMS BSP 01.74.15443 Hotfix CFE 1.0 Release Notes
TC55 JB Rev A Application has slow performance on nonGMS image
Application uses String class has slow performance on nonGMS image comparing to GMS image
This software release has been approved for use with the following Symbol devices.
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running nonGMS 01.74-15443 build only
OS Recovery Update
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explore and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device the Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ until the screen is turned OFF
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button
5. The device should enter to Recovery update mode
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriated storage
8. Click on on Scan/Action button to select the option
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file
10. Click on on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date
December 8, 2014