TC55 Operating System GSM Non-GMS BSP 126.96.36.199 Hotfix CFE 7.0 Release Notes
SPR26977 - TC55 JB - If the size of primary external storage is less than 24 MB, ExternalStorageDirectory() API returns incorrect primary external storage directory.
In TC55, the storage directory switches from external storage to internal storage if the available external storage space is equal or less than 24MB. This is default and expected behavior. The patch provided ensures that the external storage does not change to internal storage even if storage space left in external storage is equal or less than 24MB.
SPR26977_TC55_JB_en_1.74G.99.17_GMS_v1.0.zip OTA package for GMS device
SPR26977_TC55_JB_en_188.8.131.52_nGMS_v1.0.zip OTA package for nonGMS device
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices.
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running nonGMS/GMS 01.74.99.17 build only.
1. OS Recovery Update
2. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
3. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
4. Press and hold on the device the Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ button until the screen is turned OFF.
5. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
6. The device should enter to Recovery update mode.
7. Release Vol+.
8. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriated storage.
9. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
10. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file.
11. Click Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
12. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date