TC55 Operating System GSM Non-GMS BSP 22.214.171.124 Hotfix CFE 9.0 Release Notes
When the TC55 device is connected to a car BT system, there seems to be an audio input issue ( Mic gets muted) during phone call and also phone book doesn't get sync with car BT system.
The provided OTA package resolves above issue.
SPR27393_TC55_JB_en_126.96.36.199_nGMS_v1_0.zip OTA package for nonGMS device
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
Device Operating System
TC55 Android JB 4.1.2
This SW is intended for the TC55 device running nonGMS 01.74.99.17 build.
1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an internal and external USB mass storage drive (SD card) appears in the File Explorer and copy the recovery update zip file to any storage.
3. Press and hold on the device Power button, Scan/Action button and Vol+ until the screen is turned OFF.
4. Release the Power and Scan/Action buttons and continue to hold Vol+ button.
5. The device should enter into Recovery update mode.
6. Release Vol+.
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate and select appropriate storage.
8. Click on Scan/Action button to select the option.
9. Click on Vol+ or Vol to navigate to the recovery update zip file.
10. Click on Scan/Action button to select the recovery update zip file.
11. Device will automatically reboot and will be ready to use.
Part Number and Release Date