TC55 Reset Package for GSM Non-GMS Devices BSP 01.45.00 Release Notes
These packages will put the terminal into default factory settings
- The T55N0JB0VAFEN14500.apf contains MSP deployment package to perform factory reset on the terminal.
- The T55N0JB0VAEEN14500.apf contains MSP deployment package to perform factory reset on the terminal and it will not erase the Enterprise folder.
- T55N0JB0VAEEN14500.apf– A MSP Enterprise Reset update package
- T55N0JB0VAFEN14500.apf– A MSP Factory Reset update package
This software release has been approved for use with the following devices.
Device Part Number
- TC55 device must be running with Android JellyBean operating system
- Mobility Service Platform
Please refer Mobility Service Platform deployment guide for instruction.
2. Upload MSP package to the MSP server
3. Connect the device to Wi-Fi network which is connected to MSP server.
4. On the device launch the MSP Rapid Deployment App located in the Apps section.
5. Click on Scan Barcodes and scan barcodes
Part Number and Release Date
October 20, 2013