1. Connect the USB cable from your PC to the device and enable USB mass storage mode on the device.
2. On your PC you should see an TC75 Internal Storage appearing in the File Explorer. copy the
CFE-TC75XX-K-XX-001404-X-00-04.zip file on storage
3. Hold the “Power Key” until “Reset” option appears and then release
4. Tap “Reset” and then immediately hold the “PTT Key” until recovery mode is initiated.
5. Once on the Recovery Screen, scroll down using “Volume Keys” +/- to the location where you copied the files and press the “PTT Key”
6. Scroll down using “Volume Keys” +/- and select the CFE-TC75XX-K-XX-001404-X-00-04.zip with the “PTT Key”
7. Click on Vol+ or Vol- to navigate to 'reboot system now' and Click on PTT key to reboot the device.
8. There are two ways to Check the Android Patch Level after install the CFE package in the device.
• Settings->About Device-> Zebra Patch Version : CFE-TC75XX-K-XX-001404-X-00-04
• Run “getprop persist.sys.cfe.patchver” command in ADB Shell.