WT4000 Operating System (WT4090 Only) BSP 06.35.00 Release Notes
SPR 30196 - On device connected with RS419 (SE965 Phase II engine), UPCA barcode is not scanning after Battery Swap and Suspend/Resume.
Issue fixed by adding support for extended parameters which supports SE965 Phase II engine on to WT40 scanner driver.
SPR30196_WT40_C50_en_063500_v1_0_NB.cab (Hotfix Package without auto Warm Boot)
SPR30196_WT40_C50_en_063500_v1_0_WB.cab (Hotfix Package with auto Warm Boot)
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
|Device||Operating System||BSP Version|
|WT4090||Windows CE 5.0||v06.35.00|
WT40xx device must contain a released version of CE 5.0
For Normal installation of the PATCH:
1. Copy "SPR30196_WT40_C50_en_063500_v1_0_WB.cab" file to the application folder on the device by using Microsoft Active Sync or Mobile Device Center.
2. Navigate on the device to the application folder.
3. Deploy the solution by tapping on the "SPR30196_WT40_C50_en_063500_v1_0_WB.cab" file.
4. After successful deployment of the "SPR30196_WT40_C50_en_063500_v1_0_WB.cab" file, device will do an automatic warm boot.
For MSP or REMOTE installation of the PATCH:
1. Set up MDM (MSP, Soti, Airwatch, etc..) to send "SPR30196_WT40_C50_en_063500_v1_0_NB.cab" file to the application folder of the device.
2. To deploy the solution, setup in MDM to install the cab file "SPR30196_WT40_C50_en_063500_v1_0_NB.cab" file.
3. Changes will take effect after a manual reboot of the terminal or if MDM reboots device.
Part Number and Release Date