1. Operating System: CE7.0
2. CPU OMAP4430 ES 2.3
3. Boot loader 1.06.00
4. Rapid Deployment 7.08.77
5. Bluetooth: StoneStreetOne: BT Explorer 2.1.1 Build 28342
6. External Agent 02.56
1. QFE Feb 2016 Build2866 - Upt56
2. BSP 57 with OEM v04.57.05
3. Fusion Radio SW Version 2.03.0.0.012R (FCC compliant & Support for IEEE 802.11r-Fast Transition) .
4. DataWedge v3.7.16
5. Added B2M Client (Elemenz version 126.96.36.1991). Can be installed using \Windows\Elemez.cab
6. Wavelink Telnet v7.3.241.
7. Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support is added. But the feature will be enabled for specific SKUs only.
· SPR 28621 - Resolved an issue where registry is not merging if semicolon is present in the path.
· SPR 26471 - Resolved an issue where Kiosk mode/full screen mode is not working in IE.
· SPR 27387 - Resolved an issue whereby IE - checkbox control does not render
· SPR 27751 - Resolved an issue whereby WT41N0 connectivity - "Adapter Unavailable" error.
· SPR 26620 - Resolved an issue whereby Touch panel device does not disable when its power state is set to D4.
· SPR 27552 - Resolved an issue whereby Audio routing to wideband BT headset disabled.
· SPR 26828 - Resolved an issue whereby WT41N0 the audio output is with the broken noise.
· SPR 26990 - Added missing NLS and SNTP feature in russian image.
· SPR 27108 - Resolved an issue whereby TekSpeech Pro client connection issue with RS507.
· SPR 28615 - Resolved an issue whereby WT41N0 loses bluetooth connectivity to Qln320.
· SPR 29609 - Added dependent MSMQ DLLs to make visadm application work on CE 7.0.
· SPR 29685 - Resolved an issue whereby Remote desktop connection bar scattering issue.
· SPR 25569 - Resolved an issue whereby Bluetooth connection is severed and requires a reboot to re-establish after time running in a freezer.
· SPR 28950 - Resolved an issue whereby Scan application hangs during scanner enable.
· SPR 29431 - Resolved an issue whereby Silent installation of cert is not happening in all CE7.0.
· The Batteryhealth application is included as part of the OS image. This application can be installed by double clicking on Start->Program->BatteryHealth to install the cab file and cold boot the device.
· While streaming video files from Web for a long hours, it is recommended to change the default Temporary Internet Files registry path to the following.
"Cache"="\\Application\\Temporary Internet Files"
· RCM Trigger Notification Support has been added via the following registry. By default RCM trigger Notification is disabled. Please set below registries to enable it.
· To enable IE KIOSK feature reset the below registry keys to 0,
· SPR 24711 : RF Apps performance can be improved by setting the below registry key for the specific <Nic Adapter Name> like XWING, SMSC9500, RndisFn, AsyncMac, PPTP, L2TP, PPPOE, LANNDS
· SPR 28723 : Scanner LED doesn't lighting up when trigger is pressed.
To Enable the LED
· SPR 27108 : TekSpeech Pro Client connection issue with RS507.
Set the following registry and warm boot the device to take effect. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SymbolBluetooth]
· SPR 25569 - Bluetooth connection is severed and requires a reboot to re-establish after time running in a freezer.
Set the following registry and warm boot the device to take effect.