1. Attach the USB cable to the WT6000 via cradle or charging cable, then attach the cable to the PC.
2. To update the WT6000 software, download the Full Package Update from Zebra Support Central to your PC. The file name is WT6K0L300PUWW11003.zip
3. Copy the .zip file above from your PC to your WT6000’s Internal storage.
4. Put the WT6000 into Recovery Mode using the following steps:
· Hold the “Power Key” until “Reboot” option appears and then release.
· Tap “Reboot” button and then press “OK” and then immediately hold the “P1” Key until recovery mode is initiated. (Just hold it down the entire time (including the vibration)… do not let go until you get to Android system recovery screen).
5. Once on the Recovery Screen, scroll down using “P2” Key to “Apply update from emulated storage”.
6. Press “P3” Key to select.
7. Once the install completes, you will be back at the Recovery Mode screen.
8. If you wish to reset the WT6000 to factory settings, repeat the above process with the Factory or Enterprise reset package:
· WT6K0L3F0RFWW11003.zip (Factory Reset Package),
· WT6K0L3E0REWW11003.zip (Enterprise Reset Package).
9. Now, select “Reboot system now” with the “P3” Key, you will see it reboot, then you will see “Zebra Android Screen” and then you will hear it vibrate, then you will see the “WT6000 Wearable Terminal” screen with 5 white dots moving… it will stay at this screen for a little over 4 minutes and then you are at the Home Screen.