MC9190 Windows CE Clean Boot Package version 1.0 Release Notes
SPR 21689: MC9190CE – Clean boot Files in our website posting format.
Solution includes these issue fixes:
- SPR 21689: Clean boot files.
MC91xxw6xxxxCB000001 – Clean boot only.
MC91xxw6xxxxDBA00001 – Cleaned the application and registries as well.
This software release has been approved for use with the following Zebra devices,
Windows CE 6.0
To use these files to perform a clean boot:
1. Unzip the contents of this ZIP file to the root folder of an SD card
2. Place the SD card in the device to be upgraded
3. Place the device to be upgrade an A/C power
4. Navigate to the SD Card and invoke the program STARTUPDLDR.EXE
1. Unzip the contents of this ZIP file to the \temp folder
2. Place the device to be upgrade an A/C power
3. Navigate to the \temp folder and invoke the program STARTUPDLDR.EXE
The update will take about 1 minute to complete. Please do not remove the device from A/C power during this time.
Part Number and Release Date
January 30, 2012