Replacing System Software on Workabout Pro G2 and Workabout PRO3
WORKABOUT PRO Software Upgrade Guide:
These instructions are intended to be used on WorkAbout Pro devices.
Please read the following cautions before performing this function:
1) Performing this function will require re-installation of all applications presently on the device.
2) All settings will have to be reconfigured.
3) Installed OS will not be preserved.
1) Confirm that the Multi-Image is named 7527OS.img and copy it to a SD or USB storage device.
2) Remove or rename any other file on the storage device named 7527OS.img.
3) Ensure that the main battery is well charged, or the device is in a powered docking station.
4) Insert the storage device.
5) Boot the device into BooSt by pressing and holding the Blue + Enter + Scan button for 7 seconds.
6) The image should run, and load the appropriate files. Do not remove the storage device or power until the upgrade process has been successfully completed.
On Windows Mobile 6.1-based systems
1. Download the add-on CAB file to your WAP3.
2. Double-click the add-on CAB filename to install the CAB file.
WAP3 does an automatic restart to complete the installation.