The iFrame component lets authors draw in content on or off of zebra.com and display it wherever the component is added and authored onto a page. The component allows the author to set height constraints if necessary, which allows the author to display off-domain content in whichever height it needs for desktop, tablet and mobile.
Authoring, Requirements and Specifications
- Content to iFrame: This component just needs content to iFrame that is hosted as https.
IFrame Target Path
- Enter the URL of content to iframe
- Content must be hosted on https in order to show once published
- http content will display in author, but will display blank once published
- Set the static height the iframe container will hold for desktop breakpoints
- Set the static height the iframe container will hold for tablet breakpoints
- Set the static height the iframe container will hold for mobile breakpoints
- Component is placed on a page, and linked to external content to iframe in
- https is the only content supported - http content will not display
- Use the Reference Component when you want select a reference container to show on a page