Issue / Question
How can I activate PDF Direct?
Link-OS Compatible Printers
Resolution / Answer
A license is required to enable PDF Direct printing to your printer.
Once the license for PDF Direct has been purchased from here and the .zip file has been downloaded and unpacked, download and install Zdownloader from here
- Run ZDownloader, click on ZPoints, Launch License Manager and activate the purchased license.
- Run ZDownloader and click on “auto-detect printers”
- Select the printer from the list and click on “File” and “Select Kit File”
- Locate and select the .dss file included in the downloaded zip file.
Click on “Printer” and “Download to selected”
- After the .dss file has been sent, select “File” and “Select Firmware File”
Locate and select the EnableVirutalDev-PDF.txt file included in the zip file and click on “Printer” and “Download to selected”.
In order to activate PDF Direct on the printer, you should select it in the Virtual Device, under the Language menu on the printer display.