Issue / Question
How to check if ZD400 and ZD600 Series printer support IOS Bluetooth connection?
ZD400 and ZD600 Series Desktop Printer
Resolution / Answer
User can print a network configuration label to check if printer support iOS Bluetooth.
User can print out network configuration label and check on it.The following print out is printed with the ZPL command ~WL.
Or print with printer Self Test as below:
To print the configuration report, complete these steps:
1. Make sure media is loaded, the printer cover is closed, and printer power is ON.
2. If printer power is OFF, press and hold CANCEL button while turning the printer power ON. Hold CANCEL button down until the STATUS indicator is the only indicator lit.
- or -
If printer power is ON, press FEED + CANCEL for two seconds.
3. The Printer and Network Configuration Reports (below) will be printed and the printer will return to READY status.
iOS Bluetooth Support
• iOS devices have Bluetooth Classic 4.X (with 3.0 compatibility) when the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Classic wireless connectivity option is installed in your printer and is noted as ‘supported’ on the bottom of the Bluetooth Configuration report.
• Some ZD420 series printers only have the Bluetooth LE (without Wi-Fi and classic Bluetooth). The iOS setting is noted on the bottom of the Bluetooth Configuration report as ‘not supported’ when the wireless connectivity option is not installed
Note: For more information you may refer to printer user guide