Changing S4M Firmware using the Force Download Mode
Article ID: 10327456
Topic or Information
How to "Force Download" firmware if standard methods fail
Changing from one programming language to another (changing between EPL and ZPL)
Note: This procedure will work for both ZPL and EPL firmware versions.
Force Download Procedure
2) Hold down the Menu and Up Arrow buttons together with the printer still powered off.
3) Power the printer on, while still pressing the Menu and Up Arrow buttons until you see "Force Download" Message on the printer's LCD.
4) The printer is now in Force Download Mode.
5) You can now begin to download the firmware to the printer.
Firmware and download instructions Read More>>
6) Once the firmware has been successfully installed the printer will print a configuration report showing the newer version. In addition the new firmware version will be shown on the printer's LCD Display.
+ Product Codes
- S4M Series