Topic or Information
How do I upgrade firmware on the ZC10L Card Printer?
ZC10L Large-Format Card & Badge Printer
Here is the easiest method used to upload firmware on the ZC10L Card Printer.
1. Go to www.zebra.com. The firmware can be downloaded from the ZC10L Support & Downloads page. Locate the firmware section and download the file to you local drive on a Windows PC.
2. Extract contents.
3. Connect the printer to the PC via USB.
4. Ensure printer is on and in a ready state.
5. Double click on .bat file.
6. A command prompt window will open and after about 90 seconds, the firmware upload process will be completed: