Compose and Send a Message on device with Pocket Outlook
Article ID: 94938858
How Do I Compose and Send a Message in Pocket Outlook?
Pocket Outlook is included as part of the Windows Mobile 2003 operating system. It can be used for composing and sending messages.
Follow these steps to compose and send a message using Pocket Outlook:
- In the message list, tap Accounts and select Outlook E-Mail or the desired e-mail account.
- Tap New.
- Enter the e-mail address of one or more recipients, separating them with a semicolon. To access addresses and phone numbers from Contacts, tap “To”.
- Enter your message. To quickly add common messages, tap My Text and tap a desired message.
- To check spelling, tap Tools-->Spell Check.
- To send you message, tap Send. If you are working offline, the message is moved to the Outbox folder and will be sent the next time you connect.