Issue / Question
How to create and deploy MX XML based configuration to Zebra Android devices
Zebra Android devices
Resolution / Answer
1. Use StageNow Tool to create a configuration profile. Stagenow is available from Support Portal. Download File>>
2. Export profile for MDM use. Read More>>. The exported profile is saved as an MX XML file. For more information about MX, click here.
If using SOTI MobiControl
3. Create either a File Sync Rule or Package to deploy the XML file.
4. Use mxconfig to install the configuration profile. Read More>>
Note: Device agent should at least be version 13.3. Read More>>
If using VMWare AirWatch MDM
3. Create a File/ Action component to add the XML file.
4. Create a Product to install the configuration profile. Read More>>
If using Microsoft Intune
3. Create a profile in Intune
4. Assign the profile. Read More>>
If using MobileIron
3. Create and assign custom configuration. Read More>>