Issue / Question
Disable Doze mode via Stagenow
Android N and O devices with OSX 7.3+ and MX 7.2+
TC51, TC25, TC20, TC56, TC75X, TC52, TC57, StageNow
Resolution / Answer
Doze mode is a type of power save mode which introduced starting from Android 6.0(API level 23). Read more>>
- Doze mode is only available GMS OS.
- Once Doze mode was disabled globally, please beware of high power consumption.
- To disable Doze mode in specific app only, please use Appmgr. Anyhow, the best approach will be rewriting your app to support Doze Mode handling in Android N and O.
- Create a new Stagenow profile with MX 7.2 and Xpert Mode:
- Select Powermgr only.
- Modify the changes as below
- Generate the configuration barcode and scan it with Stagenow client in TC2X.
- The configuration barcode is similar as below: