Issue / Question
ET5X WLAN sometimes is unable to scan any available SSID after reboot
Resolution / Answer
When the issue happened, WLAN SSID list and device manager list status as below:
Solution is downgrade WLAN driver version to 188.8.131.52.
Procedure to downgrade WLAN Driver:
- Please contact Zebra Support for older WLAN Driver installer.
- Open device manager
- Expand Network adapters
- Right-click for “Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter” -> properties
- Open Driver tab
- Update Driver
- Select “Browse my computer for driver software
- Select “Let me pick from …..”
- Select “Broadcom 802……. 184.108.40.206…”
- Select Next
- Once installation complete, please reboot your device.
- After reboot, please verify your network adapter driver version in device manager > Broadcom 802.11abgn Wireless SDIO Adapter > Driver tab > Driver Version.