Issue / Question
How do I obtain a 3D CAD for my scanner or cradle?
3600, DS81x8, CR8178, DS22x8, CR2278, DS43x8, DS457, LS2208, DS9208
Resolution / Answer
- Customer or Partner can call the Zebra Support Center at +1-800-653-5350 or create an account via Zebra Support Community to create a case requesting the 3D CAD File for their device.
- The Zebra associate case owner will require specific information. See the 3D Surface Drawing Request Information:
3D Surface Drawing Request Information
- Customer / End User Name –
- Do you have NDA signed with Zebra account team (yes/no) –
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer) Customer (yes/no) –
- Do you have Zebra Account Manager –
- Partner Name –
- Channel Account Manager –
- Why is the 3D drawing required –
- Customer / End User Application (in detail) –
- Opportunity Size –
- Full part number(s) requested –
- File type requested –
- Once the 3D CAD request information is completed and sent back to the case owner, the case owner may submit the request information to the product manager of the particular device model for approval.
- Once the approval is granted by the product manager, the case owner is permitted to send the requested 3D CAD file to the requestor - customer or partner.