Issue / Question
How can I obtain a 3D CAD for my scanner or cradle
3600, DS81x8, CR8178, DS22x8, CR2278, DS43x8, DS457, LS2208, DS9208
Resolution / Answer
1. Customer or Partner can call the Zebra Support Center @ +1-800-653-5350 or create an account via Zebra Support Community Zebra Support Community to open a case requesting the 3D CAD File for their device.
2. The Zebra associate case owner will require specific information. See 3D Surface Drawing Request Information below) to be completed by the customer or partner.
3. Once the 3D CAD request information is completed and sent back to the case owner, the case owner will submit the request information to the product manager of the particular device model for approval.
4. If approval is granted by the the device product manager, the case owner is permitted to send the requested 3D CAD file to the customer or partner requesting.
3D Surface Drawing Request Information
- Customer / End User Name –
- NDA (non-disclosure agreement) in place (yes/no) –
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer) Customer (yes/no) –
- Account Manager –
- Partner Name –
- Channel Account Manager –
- Why is the 3D drawing required -
- Customer / End User Application (in detail) –
- Opportunity Size –
- SFDC Opportunity Number –
- Full part number(s) requested –
- File type requested –