Article ID: 86555923
Sample print application for Zebra Windows Mobile 6.x devices
Performing test print using Print Sample (SamplesW6X-C-020801.CAB)
1. To pair and connect a Zebra Windows Mobile device (example MC92N0), please refer to Connecting MC92N0 WEH6.5 and ZQ520 Mobile Printer using Microsoft Stack
2. For sample test print application, download and install 'Samples CAB for Windows Mobile 6.x devices'. Download File>>
3. To help you update and configure registry printer port settings, download and copy 'CtlPanel for Windows'. Download File>>
4. Launch CtlPanelWM
5. Select Printer Settings...
6. Set 'Selected Printer' to 'Zebra Series'
7. Select Printer Parameter... and assign appropriate COM port. Example COM9.
8. Hit OK to saveand exit CtlPanelWM.
9. Open Samples.C
10. Open Printing
11. Tap on Settings> Printer
12. Select 'Zebra Series' and hit OK to save
13. Tap on File> Print (or Print Without Graphics)
14. At this point, the printer should print. See sample below.
For this test, the ZQ520 printer language is set to "hybrid_xml_zpl"