Issue / Question
Generate a StageNow barcode to set the Touch Panel Mode to 'Glove and Finger (Screen Protector On)'
TC51, TC52, TC56, TC57, TC70x, TC75x
Resolution / Answer
StageNow is the fast and easy way to automate and error-proof staging of your Zebra Android-based mobile computer. Read More>>
1. Open StageNow Tool in Administrator mode.
2. Create new Profile. Select MX version 6.2. Read More>>
3. Select Xpert Mode then hit [Create]
4. Enter profile name. Example TPM_To_Glove_Finger_Screen_Protector_On then hit [Start]
5. Under Settings tab, select TouchMgr then hit [+]
6. Config tab should list TouchMgr. Hit [Add] to proceed
7. For Device Type, select 'TC51, TC56, TC70x or TC75x'
8. For Touch Mode, select 'Glove and Finger'
9. For Screen Protector, check the box.
10. Hit [Continue], review if needed then hit [Complete Profile>]
11. Test the completed profile.
12. From the supported Zebra Android device, launch the StageNow client.
13. Scan the barcode from step 11.
14. After the device has been successfully stage, close StageNow client.
15. At this point, the Touch Panel Mode is configured for 'Glove and Finger (Screen Protector On)'.
16. Final step is to publish the working profile so it becomes available to the user/ operator.