Issue / Question
How to set a carriage return using 123scan for RFD8500
Resolution / Answer
To set a carriage return in for a RFD8500 in 123scan
- In the profile go to Modify data.
- In Modify data select "Append an enter key: Adds an Enter Key to the end of the scanned data.
- Select done once changes are made.
- Exit out of 123Scan2 app and disconnect USB cable from RFD8500.
- Turn off the RFD8500
- a) To reboot, press and hold the power button on right side for 5+ seconds.
- b) You should hear a quick beep, follow by descending beeps about 2 seconds after that. The power LED will also turn off.
- Reconnect to mobile or PC once done.