Issue / Question
I can not connect to a wireless network.
Any Motion Tablet PC
Resolution / Answer
Here are some items to check if you are experiencing wireless LAN issues:
- Your R12 may not have located a Wi-Fi network.
- From the Start menu, tap Control Panel.
- Select Network and Internet.
- View your active networks.
- If no network is connected, tap Connect to a network and select a network from the list.
- For Windows 7 - Open Motion Dashboard, tap Wireless, and tap the checkbox next to Enable 802.11 Internal Wireless.
- For Windows 8 – Swipe in from the right, select Settings, Select the Wireless Icon.
- You may not have access to the network. Obtain a user name and password from a network administrator.
- Your tablet’s security settings may prevent a connection. For example, the network may not be broadcasting the network name (SSID) or encryption may be required.
- Check with your system administrator.
If you require further assistance please contact your Motion Service Provider