Issue / Question
Can the MC3300R be use to encode data to RFID tags?
RFD2000 (TC20 RFID)
RFD8500 (Host Android)
Resolution / Answer
The Read/Write access operation is simplified with offset and length fields are hidden, the user can tap the more/advanced options icon to see offset and length fields. Tap the icon again to hide the advanced options.
Memory Bank options now have extended menu options to choose directly interested area of memory bank. This avoids typing of offset and length etc. Read More>>
Read/Write options are:
• Tag ID & Password values are in hex. Tag ID is edited
• Memory Bank options - EPC, TID, USER, PC and CRC, Access Password, Kill Password
• Offset and Length values are in 16-bit words. This is only available after tapping the Advance Options icon. To toggle visibility, tap Advanced Options again.
• Access operation screen maintains edited tag ID.
1. The Tag Pattern area is automatically filled in when a tag is selected/highlighted in the Inventory screen.
2. Inventory must be stopped prior to Read \ Write.
1. Launch 123RFID Mobile
2. Select Access Control
3. If a tag was selected from Inventory, the Tag Pattern area is automatically filled.
4. Enter new data in the Data area. For this example, when tapping on READ, we get the data:
Then we edit the date value to:
5. Tap WRITE (you should get a message 'Write succeed' if not, bring the tag closer and/or change the tag orientation to the RFID mobile reader. Example MC3300R).
6. Use Inventory to check/ read the new data.