How Do I Remove the CS30X0 Time and Date?
Article ID: 45400739
How do I remove the CS3000 / CS3070 time and date stamp?
The Config.ini file of the CS30X0 can easily be modified to remove the time and date stamp from scanned bar code data.
- Connect the CS30X0 to the host PC with the USB cable.
- Navigate to the scanner using Windows Explorer.
- Open the Parameters folder
- Double click the Config.ini file
- Edit DateFormat so it reads: "DateFormat="
- Edit TimeFormat so it reads "TimeFormat="
- Close the Config.ini file
- Click Save when prompted.
New bar code data will be sent or saved without time and date information. Previously scanned data is not effected.
More information about editing the Config.ini file can be found in Chapter 1 of the CS3000 Product Reference Guide.
- CS3000 Series