How Do I Install the Wavelink Product Configuration Tool?
Article ID: 96043278
How Do I Install the Wavelink Configuration Manager Tool for ActiveSync?
In order to make configuration changes to the Wavelink client on a mobile unit, you will need to install the Configuration Manager Tool. This software tool can be downloaded from Wavelink.
Wavelink web (
- Select the Option for Motorola (Symbol) as the Manufacturer.
- Select the Motorola device type from the list.
- Select the option for TELNET CLIENTS and then select the appropriate Operating System type.
- Select the version needed.
- The version will be listed in the right most column.
- Note: You must match the version on the mobile unit with the version of the Configuration Manager that you are selecting.
- Select the ActiveSync download of the tool, by double clicking on that option.
- You will be requested to enter an e-mail address and password.
- If you do not have a password, click on the Register Now link to complete your registration
- A window with an .exe file will be displayed.
- You can run this file to install the tool.
Once installed, the Configuration Manager Tool Menu will be displayed.