How to Get the MSRSamp2 Application to Run on an MC50 or MC90xx
Article ID: 22908588
How to Get the MSRSamp2 Application to Run on an MC50 or MC90xx Unable to run the sample application MSRSamp2 included in the SMDK v1.3. Getting “Cannot Access MSR DLL…” message.
Copy MSR Driver Update files from the SMDK installation folder to your handheld.
- Make sure you have the MSR (magnetic stripe reader) hardware for your Symbol device available.
- Connect your Symbol device to the PC through ActiveSync.
- Install the SMDK v1.3, if you have not already done so.
- Copy the following files to the \Platform folder on the symbol device from C:\Program Files\Symbol Mobility Developer Kit\v1.3\DriverUpdates\MSR
- Cold boot the Symbol device.
- Compile and re-deploy MSRSamp2 to the Symbol device.
- Attach the MSR hardware to your Symbol device and execute the MSRSamp2 application.