KDU Plus Not Detected on ZT Printers
Article ID: 50479191
The KDU Plus will not auto-detect the ZT printer out of the box with the default settings
ZT Series Printers using the KDU Plus
Cause or Overview
The KDU Plus communications port is not compatible with the ZT Series printer flow control communication setting.
The KDU Plus flow control setting must be reconfigured to function with the ZT Printer. The following configuration change must be made on the KDU Plus:
1. Press Setup
2. Press the Up arrow until you see Select Port to Change >Com/Printer<, press Enter again. Use the right arrow to scroll to FLOW, then use the up arrow to change the setting to XON/XOFF, then press Enter and ESC 2 times.
3. Turn Printer off then on.
The KDU Plus should now detect the printer.
- All Surface RFID Label Solution
- ZT200 Series Industrial Printers
- ZT210 Industrial Printer
- ZT220 Industrial Printer
- ZT230 Industrial Printer
- ZT400 Series Industrial Printers
- ZT400 Series RFID Printers
- ZT410 Industrial Printer
- ZT410 RFID Industrial Printer
- ZT420 Industrial Printer
- ZT420 RFID Industrial Printer