Topic or Information
The QL and RW printer lines uses Lithium Ion (LION) batteries
Zebra QL Plus Model Printers and Zebra RW Series Mobile Printers
- It is not possible to predict the length of time a battery will hold a charge because of the wide range of usage it can be subjected to. The battery cell may last up to 8 hours in an idle state without a radio. Adding the radio option will reduce the time the charge will last.
- If you print standard type labels (not solid black) intermittently throughout the day, you may need to charge the battery once every 3 to 6 hours. We recommend that have at least one spare battery to use while an exhausted battery is recharging
- Extreme cold will seriously reduce battery life.
- The battery will obtain optimum charge when using the specified battery charger supplied by Zebra Technologies.
- Short battery life may be due to normal aging.
Maintenance and Usage Recommendations Read More>>
Mobile Printer Chargers Read More>>
Battery Eliminator Specifications Read More>>