Topic or Information
How to use the front panel to set or change TCP/IP settings. IP, Subnet, & Default Gateway addresses.
Setting a Print Server's IP Address through the Printer Front Panel LCD.
ZebraNet Print Server II and ZebraNet Print Server 10/100 (internal or external)
ZebraNet Wireless and Wireless Plus Print Servers
XiIII Plus Series, 105SL, R110/170Xi, R110Pax4, & Pax4
For XiIII Plus Series, 105SL, R110/170Xi, RPax4, & Pax4:
- Press Setup/Exit
- Press Previous until you see IP Protocol - set to Permanent.
Note: on printers with firmware earlier than V60.x.x look for IP Resolution and leave IP Protocol as is.
- Press Next until you see the TCP/IP setting you wish to change. IP address, Subnet Mask or Default Gateway.
- To change the current setting, press the Right or Left Arrow Oval. You will be prompted for a password. The default password is 1234. The Right Arrow Oval increments the number. The Left Arrow Oval moves the cursor to the right. Once the password is entered on the display, press the Next button.
- Now you can use the Right or Left Arrow Oval to change the IP setting selected. You can now change the other settings without having to re-enter the password.
- To save the changes, press Setup/Exit, printer should display Save Changes Permanent. Press Next/Save to complete.