Procedure on how to update or flash the printer's firmware
Zebra ZXP Series 9 Card Printer
- ZXP 9 Toolbox
- User will need access from local administrator login
Users may need to update the firmware for the following reasons:
- Enable certain features in the printer's interface
- Correct hardware/software issues
- Proactively avoid firmware corrected issues
Download the latest version of the firmware from zebra.com Read More>>
You will need to access the Firmware and Lookup Tables section in the printer's Toolbox.
From Windows : Go to the Windows Icon> Devices and Printers. Right click on the ZXP Series 9 driver and select Printer Properties> Device Information> ZXP Toolbox.
The ZXP Series Toolbox provides advanced configuration capabilities and tools to manage the operation of your printer.
1. Select the “Printer Configuration” section of the ZXP Toolbox then click the “Firmware and settings” tab.
2. Click the “Browse” button. From this window, locate the download firmware (BIN file type) and click the “Open” button.
3. Read the ZXP Toolbox caution message. If you are satisfied with the download, click the “OK” button to install the firmware, otherwise, click the cancel button to abandon the firmware installation.