ZT400 Series Printer - Head Identification Failed Error
Article ID: 34991609
Topic or Information
Printer reports an error "Head Identification Failed"
ZT 400 Series printer
This error is generated when the printer has authenticated the printhead but it isn’t a type the printer recognizes. For example, if the printer has the wrong DPI printhead installed the error will occur. If you have just installed a new printhead assure it matches the previous type used.
If the cause of the issue is not identified review your service options to correct this problem..
- ZT420 RFID Industrial Printer
- All Surface RFID Label Solution
- ZT420 Industrial Printer
- ZT400 Series RFID Printers
- ZT410 RFID Industrial Printer
- ZT400 Series Industrial Printers
- ZT410 Industrial Printer