Print from anywhere – using today's platforms
The Print Station app enables printing from Android™ tablets and smartphones. Store label and receipt templates created using our ZebraDesigner Windows® WYSIWYG software, on the printer, smartphone or tablet and recall them later for printing.
- Discover and pair with Zebra printers via a Bluetooth, WLAN or USB
- Use document templates to generate on-screen prompts - allowing data entry at print time
- Retrieve and display a list of document templates (formats)
- Use the camera on the Android device to scan barcodes for data entry purposes
- Complete source code for this app is included in the Link-OS™ Software Development Kit
Update Your Existing iMZ, QLn and ZT200 Devices to the Link-OS Environment
Existing iMZ, QLn and ZT200 series units can be updated to the new Link-OS environment by downloading new firmware to the printer. Download for these specific printers:
Use ZebraDesigner, our free template-design software, to create customised labels or receipts for use with Print Station.