Print Station App
Print from anywhere – using today's platforms
The Print Station app enables printing from Android™ tablets and smartphones. Store label and receipt templates created using our ZebraDesigner Windows® WYSIWYG software, on the printer, smartphone or tablet and recall them later for printing.
- Discover and pair with Zebra printers via a Bluetooth, WLAN or USB
- Use document templates to generate on-screen prompts - allowing data entry at print time
- Retrieve and display a list of document templates (formats)
- Use the camera on the Android device to scan barcodes for data entry purposes
- Complete source code for this app is included in the Link-OS™ Software Development Kit
Update Your Existing iMZ, QLn and ZT200 Devices to the Link-OS Environment
Existing iMZ, QLn and ZT200 series units can be updated to the new Link-OS environment by downloading new firmware to the printer. Download for these specific printers:
Use ZebraDesigner,our free template-design software, to create customised labels or receipts for use with Print Station.
Zebra's ISV Team Can Help
Join Zebra's ISV programme and get access to the Print Station source code and further develop the application to suit your needs.