Build Your Business As a Zebra Reseller
Your customers want a performance edge—an edge that provides superior business results. You want a new level of business growth. Teaming with Zebra can help deliver both.
When you join PartnerConnect as a reseller, you’re able to bring your customers the industry’s widest portfolio of products dedicated to enhanced productivity, optimised operations and empowered workers. At the same time, you gain access to new resources that help you build a stronger pipeline and close more deals. You establish credibility that helps you get in the door. And you have new ways to build your team’s technical expertise—so you can support customers effectively pre- and post-sale.
Results-Focused Benefits Make an Impact
Here are just a few of the financial, marketing and sales benefits offered by PartnerConnect (benefits may differ by track and tier):
- Access to the most innovative Zebra products that are available only to PartnerConnect members
- Better pricing through significant recommended discounts from distributors
- Special promotions that help you drive more sales and increase profitability
- A deal registration programme that rewards your hard work with added discounts
- Incentive programmes that motivate your sales representatives
- In-depth training and certification targeted at sales and technical personnel
- Discounted demo equipment for use in sales demos, solution development and testing
- Marketing development funds that jumpstart your marketing
- Collaboration with Zebra’s sales team
- Pre-qualified leadsgenerated by our demand marketing campaigns
Tailored Reseller Tracks
PartnerConnect includes reseller tracks for different business models. As a new reseller, you’ll start in the Registered Reseller Track, and you can advance to either the Business Partner Track or Solution Partner Track as you meet additional criteria. We also offer tracks for global system integrators and resellers that sell primarily through online methods.
Multiple Tiers Recognise Success
As you grow your Zebra business and meet additional requirements, you may be able to move up within your track. Depending on the track, higher tiers offer additional benefits such as increased product discounts, priority access to leads, greater marketplace visibility and performance-based rebates.
Increased ROI Through Specialisation
Zebra rewards your investment in expertise with unique programme specialisations focused on key technologies (card printers, supplies, print engines and RFID); services (printer repair) and vertical markets (healthcare). You’ll gain access to additional benefits like bigger discounts, rebates, a customisable partner logo and more.