RoHS Printer Declaration
We hereby certify that the following Zebra printer product Categories:
- Industrial Printers (Mid Range, High Performance)
- Mobile Printers
- Desktop & Wristband Printers
- Card Printers - ZXP Series
- Card Printers – Value & Performance Class
- RFID Printers/Encoders
- Embedded/Kiosk Printers
- Print Engines
comply with the EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU for the following requirements:
- Do not contain Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), or Hexavalent chrome (Cr-VI), above 1000 ppm (0.1%) in each homogenous material.
- Do not contain Cadmium (Cd) above 100 ppm in each homogenous material.
- Do not contain the restricted types of Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and Polybrominated Diphenylethers (PBDE) above 1000 ppm (0.1%) in each homogenous material.
This declaration is based on information provided by our suppliers based on reasonable inquiry. In the event one of the above mentioned products are altered or somehow reconfigured by someone other than Zebra Technologies Corp., this declaration is rendered invalid.
For additional information on Zebra's environmental policy, please contact Zebra customer service or view our environmental management policies.
CHINA ROHS COMPLIANCE
In keeping with Zebra's environmental stewardship, Zebra is now on a path to ensure our products shipping into the Chinese marketplace are compatible with the China RoHS legislation. Zebra's ability to provide environmentally friendly products, and specifically China RoHS-compliant products, involves a close partnership with our suppliers to ensure that our products' components are also environmentally friendly. The link below will take you to a presentation that provides information on the China RoHS requirements. It also provides a list of released Chinese standards, which further define the requirements that affect both Zebra end products and the components and subassemblies we use in our products. Thank you for working with us to provide a greener world.
Read our China RoHS primer.