We hereby certify that the below part number(s) complies with the EU RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU and amendment 2015/863 for the following requirements:
- Do not contain Lead (Pb), Mercury (Hg), or Hexavalent chrome (Cr-VI), above 1000 ppm (0,1%) in each homogenous material.
2. Do not contain Cadmium (Cd) above 100 ppm in each homogenous material.
3. Do not contain the restricted types of Polybrominated Biphenyls (PBB) and
4. Polybrominated Diphenylethers (PBDE) above 1000 ppm (0,1%) in each homogenous material.
5. Do not contain the four additional phthalates added to the RoHS directive: Bis(2-Ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP), Dibutyl phthalate (DBP), or Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP) above 1000 ppm (0,1%) in each homogenous material. In situations where an exemption applies, the preceding limits, corresponding to the exempted substance(s), may be higher.
This declaration is based on information provided by our suppliers based on reasonable enquiry. In the event one of the above mentioned products are altered or somehow reconfigured by someone other than Zebra Technologies Corp., this declaration is rendered invalid.
For additional information on Zebra's environmental policy, please contact Zebra customer service or view our environmental management policies.
Individual Declarations - Zebra Desktop/Wristband Printers
Individual Declarations - Zebra Industrial Printers
Individual Declarations - Zebra RFID Readers
Individual Declarations - Zebra Scan Engines