Zebra Workcloud helps customers lower costs, improve efficiencies and mitigate risk
BOURNE END, England – Oct. 10, 2023 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a leading digital solution provider enabling businesses to intelligently connect data, assets, and people, unveiled Zebra Workcloud™—its purpose-built suite of enterprise software applications—at its annual ZONE customer user conferences held last month in Las Vegas, Nev. and Reading, United Kingdom.
Primarily serving the retail, banking and healthcare industries, Zebra Workcloud helps enterprise leaders engage and retain workers, foster collaboration, improve inventory management and forecasting as well as streamline replenishment and loss prevention. Zebra Workcloud works natively with Zebra devices, and it is designed to be the destination solution for front-line worker optimisation. Faster deployments, quicker time-to-value, and stronger investment returns are among important advantages of Zebra Workcloud.
“Our customers are resilient, and we are committed to helping them stay that way by leveraging the power of Zebra Workcloud—a modern solution built to solve real problems for front-line workers,” said Suresh Menon, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Software Solutions, Zebra Technologies. “Zebra Workcloud provides new ways of working with technology and will further enable our customers to be agile and adaptable to the challenges they face now and in the future.”
Zebra Workcloud is made up of specialised suites of solutions that digitise workflows for the most critical functions of a modern enterprise: Workforce Optimisation, Enterprise Collaboration, Inventory Optimisation and Demand Intelligence.
- Workforce Optimization – formerly Reflexis Workforce Management and Reflexis Task Management – helps decision-makers tackle the challenges of labor cost and availability, from task to timekeeping as well as scheduling, budgeting and forecasting.
- Enterprise Collaboration – formerly Workforce Connect – is a natively developed tool from Zebra with more than 20 years of experience using push-to-talk and voice-over-IP to empower more effective and connected front-line employees.
- Inventory Optimization drives efficiency in planning, ordering, pricing, promotions, and markdowns. It also includes intelligence gathering and action tools for loss prevention and physical inventory counting. This suite is built on innovation behind the Zebra Prescriptive Analytics/Profitect, SmartCount and antuit.ai software capabilities.
- Demand Intelligence leverages supply chain, labor, and inventory data to drive better decisions about stock levels and future demand. This is the generative and predictive artificial intelligence (AI) tool from antuit.ai.
Each Zebra Workcloud suite provides modular solutions that align to business priorities and make it easy to scale. Enterprises globally can use Zebra Workcloud to lower costs, improve efficiencies and remove risk to make teams more productive and offer elevated customer experiences.
“I was tasked with identifying a full store stock count methodology, that brought our colleagues along on the stock integrity and stock file accuracy journey, while providing the data integrity and granularity required for post-count analysis,” said David Pardoe, Head of Profit Protection, The Works, a leading retailer of books, arts and craft materials, toys and stationery with 526 stores across the UK and Ireland. “I'm delighted that with Zebra every box was ticked, and each objective met. I sincerely hope Zebra remains an integral partner to our maturing stock journey well into the future.”
Pardoe was among 27 customer speakers at both ZONE customer conferences. The two events drew more than 300 customers and 25 partners. This annual event reflects Zebra’s commitment to creating a vibrant customer community, providing a forum for customers to converse, connect and collaborate with other customers, Zebra executives and strategic partners.
- Zebra unveiled its reimagined software portfolio, Zebra Workcloud—a purpose-built suite of enterprise applications that works natively with Zebra devices—at its ZONE customer conferences held last month.
- The vision for Zebra Workcloud is to be the destination solution for front-line worker optimisation. Enterprises globally can use Zebra Workcloud to lower costs, improve efficiencies and remove risk to make teams more productive and offer elevated customer experiences.
- ZONE offers Zebra’s vibrant customer community the opportunity to connect and learn from other Zebra customers and partners, plus experience our latest hardware and software innovation like Zebra Workcloud.
ABOUT ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) helps organizations monitor, anticipate, and accelerate workflows by empowering their frontline and ensuring that everyone and everything is visible, connected and fully optimized. Our award-winning portfolio spans software to innovations in robotics, machine vision, automation and digital decisioning, all backed by a +50-year legacy in scanning, track-and-trace and mobile computing solutions. With an ecosystem of 10,000 partners across more than 100 countries, Zebra’s customers include over 80% of the Fortune 500. Newsweek recently recognized Zebra as one of America’s Most Loved Workplaces and Greatest Workplaces for Diversity, and we are on Fast Company’s list of the Best Workplaces for Innovators. Learn more at www.zebra.com or sign up for news alerts. Follow Zebra’s Your Edge blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and check out our Story Hub: Zebra Perspectives.
Industry Analyst Contact:
ZEBRA and the stylised Zebra head are trademarks of Zebra Technologies Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2023 Zebra Technologies Corp. and/or its affiliates.