Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Modernize warehouses on an ongoing basis to keep up with consumers’ continually growing buying choices and demand for rapid order fulfillment and receipt.
Benefits / Outcomes
- Increased volumes for receiving, put-away, inventory, picking and shipping, even with expanding product SKU counts
- Stayed competitive and increased service volume without increasing full-time headcount
- Reduced warehouse associates’ training time, including temporary associates hired during peak demand seasons
- Enabled retail business customers to offer consumers more buying choices
- Better supported evolving customer needs through continued innovation within supply-chain operations