Expanded Singapore HQ underscores Zebra’s commitment to support technological transformation for enterprises of all sizes and Singapore’s Smart Nation ambitions
SINGAPORE – Feb. 3, 2021 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the front line of business with solutions and partners that deliver a performance edge, today opened its expanded Asia Pacific (APAC) headquarters in Singapore. The nearly 21,000 square foot space at Frasers Tower incorporates advanced facilities including Zebra’s Research and Development (R&D) Center focusing on printer innovations, a new Global Enablement Center (GEC), and the largest Zebra Experience Center (ZEC) in APAC.
The official launch of Zebra’s expanded APAC headquarters comes as Singapore embarks on Phase 3 of its economy reopening. Zebra’s APAC headquarters is home to Zebra’s regional functions such as sales and operations, marketing, finance, legal and specialist roles. Since its establishment in 2008, Zebra’s staff, including mostly local talent, has increased by about four folds. Zebra’s expansion reaffirms its commitment to support Singapore’s push toward economic transformation and becoming a Smart Nation.
“Zebra spends about 10% of our global revenue on R&D to empower the front line of enterprises with the latest technological solutions. This includes the development of our new R&D center in Singapore,” said Ryan Goh, Vice President and General Manager, Zebra Technologies Asia Pacific. “We have also introduced other advanced facilities to offer a world-class resource for our customers, partners, and key stakeholders to educate them on Zebra’s cutting-edge technology. By sharing our technology and expertise, Zebra will help Singapore enterprises gain a competitive advantage by enhancing their efficiency, accuracy and productivity.”
The advanced facilities located at the Zebra APAC headquarters include:
- Zebra’s Print R&D center in Singapore – the center has developed some of Zebra’s global printer innovation locally, including the color touch-screen panels for its ZT series of printers. Additionally, the center provides opportunities for local Zebra team members to learn from our innovative practices.
- APAC’s largest Zebra Experience Center – a leading resource that helps businesses understand how they can undergo digital transformation in a world-class interactive experience.
- Zebra’s latest Global Enablement Center – a Center of Excellence built to advance the adoption of Zebra solutions and services by customers and partners through Sales Enablement & Learning.
Zebra works closely with its ecosystem of over 10,000 partners in 45 countries to deliver industry-tailored, comprehensive solutions to enterprises of varying sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses (SMB) based on their needs. The advanced facilities at Zebra’s APAC headquarters will be an invaluable resource for Zebra and its partners in this region as they jointly tackle the business challenges faced by enterprises in this part of the world.
- Zebra Technologies has expanded its Asia Pacific headquarters in Singapore which incorporates advanced facilities like a print R&D Center, a new Global Enablement Center and the largest Zebra Experience Center in APAC.
- Zebra’s APAC headquarters expansion reinforces Zebra’s commitment to support Singapore in its Smart Nation ambition, bringing its knowledge and technological expertise to enable Singapore enterprises to gain a competitive advantage amidst economic transformation.
- Zebra’s advanced facilities offer a world-class resource to Zebra and its partners in APAC as they leverage them to jointly deliver industry-tailored comprehensive solutions for enterprises of varying sizes, including SMBs.
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) empowers the front line in retail/ecommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries to achieve a performance edge. With more than 10,000 partners across 100 countries, Zebra delivers industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions to enable every asset and worker to be visible, connected and fully optimized. The company’s market-leading solutions elevate the shopping experience, track and manage inventory as well as improve supply chain efficiency and patient care. In 2020, Zebra made Forbes Global 2000 list for the second consecutive year and was listed among Fast Company’s Best Companies for Innovators. For more information, visit www.zebra.com or sign up for news alerts. Participate in Zebra’s Your Edge blog, follow the company on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, and check out our Story Hub: Zebra Perspectives.
Jasmine Lim/Redzuan Samad
ZEBRA and the stylized Zebra head are trademarks of Zebra Technologies Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. ©2021 Zebra Technologies Corp. and/or its affiliates.