Collaborate by Aligning with Zebra
Today and tomorrow enterprise solutions are becoming ever more complex and necessitate a collaborative go-to-market approach by a variety of providers who each offer vital components that make up a total solution for a customer. Aligning with like-minded complementary providers is therefore fundamental to Zebra.
Recognising the important contributions and unique needs of Alliance Partners, the Zebra® PartnerConnect programme includes the Alliance Partner Track, available to companies that develop hardware, products, or services that complement Zebra products. The current Alliance Partner Track Categories are:
- Independent Hardware Vendors (IHV) who develop and sell hardware or accessories compatible with Zebra products (holsters, cradles, etc)
- Consultants who focus on advising organisations on how best to use information technology that may include Zebra products.
- Technology Alliances who provide complementary technology that supports Zebra products (Operating System, chipsets, WLAN, etc) and includes Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) who manufacture or assemble complete products using embedded Zebra components (e.g. scan engines)
- System Integrators (SI) who specialise in implementing, planning, testing, and/or maintaining IT operations that may include Zebra products.
Together with Alliance Partners, we’re transforming the edge of the enterprise. By coupling our market-leading products with your innovative hardware, product, or service offer, we’re helping customers make business-critical decisions and perform their best. As a PartnerConnect Alliance Partner, you can take advantage of:
- Development support: We help you develop and deploy differentiated hardware, products, or services, streamline the development process, speed development time and enhance application performance.
- Go-to-market support: You have access to tools and resources designed to help you generate new leads, increase market penetration, discover new opportunities and prepare for market shifts.
- Ecosystem collaboration: You can create relationships with PartnerConnect resellers and establish new routes to market.
Targeted Benefits Drive Alliance Partner Success
PartnerConnect includes a host of benefits designed for Alliance Partners, including:
- Influence registration or Referral rewards: Providing financial rewards, free demo kits and more for registering sales opportunities in which you play an influencing role, or new opportunities that you simply identify and refer to Zebra, but are not actively involved in the sale
- Technical support: Facilitating development and the resolution of customer technical issues
- Increased visibility: Promoting your hardware, product, or service through our database of partner offerings searchable by customers, Zebra resellers and Zebra sales reps
- Hardware accreditation: Building market credibility through Compatibility assessment of your hardware
- Discounted demo equipment: Lowering your costs for solution development, testing and demos
- Access to pre-launch products: Speeding time to market for applications for new Zebra products