Zebra Virtual Printware Support
This software has been discontinued and is no longer available. Please refer to Zebra Printer Profile Manager for network printer management software.
Virtual PrintWare software is provided as a demo and requires an activation key to enable full functionality. Please contact your Zebra Partner for more information.
Zebra Virtual PrintWare Suite allows you to monitor, integrate and print to multiple networked card printers:
- Monitor: configure and update networked printers, maximize performance, and view printer status – all from a single dashboard
- Integrate: use a single ZMotif SDK for all Zebra card printers, or integrate with an application with simple XML template printing — no SDK programming required
- Print: distribute print jobs across multiple printers as though they were one printer, increasing overall print performance, throughput and capacity
The software consists of two parts (both contained in the demo download below):
- PrintMonitor: Manage deployments of multiple networked Zebra ZXP Series card printers from a single console, including set up and configuration of printers and print queues.
- PrintManager: Easy card printing from an application or operating system, including automatic merging of template and variable data.
Please see the Zebra Virtual PrintWare product page for additional information.